Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Neu!

Well, here it comes. The first blog.
Ready? Yes.

So today happened in two simple steps.
1 - The time is midday. I gently place my cheeks atop two black leather cushions and steadily lower my weight until all 61kgs are supported by THIS COUCH

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/images/uploads/couch.jpg
And guess what.. Euphoria.

2 - The important step. Flicking on my RCA XL-100 COLOUR TELEVISION, my eyes were graced by none other than Mista Joaquin Phoenix himself. Now, every accomplished Hollywood filmstar gets his or her self involved in the modern hip-hop scene at one point or another right? if you answered 'right', discontinue reading. There's just so much wrong with Joaquin putting an end to his acting career in order to make shit-hop that I almost spared him a tear.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my share of hip-hop and appreciate its roots above many a genre. I just can't see how this tradgedy befell the world so tout de suite and feel i'm beginning to parallel the death of this star's career with that of his immortal sibling, River.

Here's where i'm coming from

No comments:

Post a Comment